The Mediocre Show
Not currently airing
Since 2005, The Mediocre Show has been bringing you fake talk radio that is strikingly average. Eric and Mike broadcast weekly live from Philadelphia, to a group of dedicated worldwide fans that call themselves the Mediocre Nation. The show features weekly segments, listener calls, and independent music. The Mediocre Show is not a zainy morning zoo program filled with stunts and whacky hi-jinx, it's 2 guys that aren't afraid to tell you what you should be thinking. Call us live at 610-624-1702, or you can leave us a voicemail at 206-666-5900. Sit back, grab yourself a beer, and enjoy your journey to the middle of the road.
- Eric Tomorrow - Creator / Host / Producer
- Eric realized he was interested in talk radio at an early age as he was exposed to mostly that by his father who solely listened to talk radio as Eric was growing up in the shadows of Philadelphia. Throughout his high school years, although his interest in music grew (because girls like guys in bands, right?) his love for talk radio continued and yes, festered. In the fall of 2005, Eric began The Mediocre Show, which, at the time, consisted of him somewhat nervously talking at a microphone in his 1-bedroom apartment alongside his trusty and often lippy dog, Chaka (Sandwiches).
- Mike Pilot - Co-Host
- Mike started his broadcasting career back in his early 20's when he stumbled into radio by chance by being hired to board op Phillies baseball games on a miniscule AM station in York, PA. When the station started carrying the Howard Stern show in the mornings, the PD decided to hire real DJ's and Mike was switched to overnights on the weekends where he remained until he could't take any more requests for Michael Jackson's Black or White or TLC's Waterfalls. Mike then began hosting/producing/killing himself on The Awful Show podcast, using his talents to cause the show to steadily rise up the iTunes featured comedy page listing. After three years of being a king of his industry some unfortunate events arose and he decided to retire from the show. Fortune smiled upon him 2 weeks later when he was offered to co-host The Mediocre Show with his good friend Eric Tomorrow.
- Hope (The Lady Tomorrow) - Co-Host
- Hope grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia in a very similar to and often intertwined environment with, Mr. Tomorrow. It was in highschool, when Hope was introduced to Mr. Tomorrow at a show. The two dated for a short time and lost touch but then found one another again after 11 years and have been inseparable ever since. When they got back together, Eric introduced Hope to "The Mediocre Show". Listening to the show every week, Hope recognized Eric's tremendous talent and supported the progress of the show in anyway possible. Upon Mike's acceptance to co-host the show with Eric, Mike requested Hope would also have a microphone and Eric agreed it would be a nice addition to the show. Each week, Hope brings news (and class) to the show and keeps Eric and Mike in line.